The medium-long range surveillance platform with through shaft and 33:1 zoom
The Jaegar Ranger is a ready to go surveillance system, with human detection of up to 11.9km and vehicle detection of up to 15.2km, it's ideal for medium-long range surveillance applications.
The addition of a fixed through shaft, running through the PT, allows the cameras to rotate 360° continuously while keeping a payload on top fixed in position, perfect to twin with radar.
Offered with a proven Hi-res 640x480 DRS, 17μm VOx thermal module twinned with either a SD or HD video camera featuring a powerful optical zoom lens of up to 33:1 allows the operator to both detect and then zoom into the area of interest.
The Jaegar Ranger can easily be integrated within a larger security infrastructure and is the perfect partner for supporting radar systems with top mounting allowing obstruction-free detection.
Key Features and Benefits:
- HD or SD video cameras with powerful optical zoom lens up to 33:1
- Uncooled 6°
- 100mm thermal imaging camera
- Both thermal and video outputs are provided simultaneously
- IP or HD-SDI options
- One mast solution
- Harmonic drive trains meaning virtually zero backlash
- Through shaft for mounting fixed platforms on top
- IP67 environmental protection (IP68 option)
- Housed within a hard anodised aliminium casing and powder coated
- Absolute positioning feedback for radar control
- Highly ruggedised for extreme and marine environments
- Long range thermal detection
- 45° per second pan speed
DRS’ proven thermal imaging technologies integrate with Silent Sentinel’s Harmonic Drive and optical devices. High performance and reliability in any environment.
- Jaegar Ranger Datasheet
- Jaegar Ranger Manual (coming soon)
Get in touch and chat with our team: +44 (0) 1920 871 734
Not quite right?
Take a look at our :
- Short-Medium range camera, the Jaegar Scout
- Long range camera, the Jaegar Searcher
- Ultra-long range camera: the Jaegar Ultra LRC
You can view and compare the whole Jaegar range here.