Medium range surveillance application using video and zoom lens thermal cameras
A highly modular, ready to go, compact surveillance solution using video and zoom lens thermal camera which is ideal for medium range surveillance applications.
The Oculus Ranger employs DRS’ proven un-cooled high resolution 640x480 (DB), 17μm VOx thermal imaging technologies.The unit is fully housed within a hard anodised aluminium casing, ready to handle the harshest environments.
The toughened, optically flat glass provides clear images, even at the highest zoom levels and can be kept clean at all times by the compact wiper unit.
Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axes provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability, allied with self-correction systems that will counteract any external interference with the moving head.
The Oculus Ranger can be mounted upright or inverted and the yoke can be offset to eliminate blindspots through a full 360 degrees of rotation. Mounting accessories are available to suit standard mounting platforms, including 4” PCD.
- HD or SD video option
- ICE - Technology to enhance contrast and features continuous digital zoom
- Industry leading 17μm thermal technology
- Simultaneous video and thermal outputs
- Man detection up to 5.6km and vehicle detection up to 7.1km
- IP and HD-SDI option
- Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability
- Protected to IP67 (IP68 option)
- 316L stainless steel option
- Built-in camera lens wiper as standard
- Preset, tours and privacy masking
- Multiple mounting options
- Optional heater for reliable operation down to -40°C
DRS’ proven thermal imaging technologies integrate with Silent Sentinel’s Harmonic Drive and optical devices. High performance and reliability in any environment.
- Oculus Ranger Datasheet
- Oculus Ranger Manual (coming soon)
Get in touch and chat with our team: +44 (0) 1920 871 734
Not quite right?
Take a look at our :
- Short range camera, the Oculus Scout
You can view and compare the whole Oculus range here.