The Oculus Radiometric is a ready to go, rapidly deployable, compact surveillance solution used for temperature scanning. The platform consists of a fixed uncooled (LWIR) Radiometric thermal camera, HD visible video, with an integrated facial recognition system.
This portable system, is designed to DETECT personnel with abnormal body temperatures, ALERT the monitoring station, and CAPTURE a high definition image of the subject. The facial recognition software stores the image until such time that the subject can be identified and can be used to track individuals through the main CCTV network.
The user can select the specific temperature range to be monitored, minimising false alerts and overlay configuration
Pre-sets prior to deployment to facilitate an immediate out of the box solution.
- Single peli case portable unit for rapid deployment.
- Dual camera system for temperature anomaly detection (TAD), and HD frame capture, and situational awareness.
- Multi-functional and adaptive system that can be utilised for human temperature, and critical component, anomaly detection.
- PTZ functionality with 360° continuous rotational coverage.
- Selectable temperature range monitoring up to 500°C.
|Horizontal Field of View||18.5°||30.4°|
Fixed, athermalized, with manual focus
|Detector Type||Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Resolution||384 x 288 / 640 x 480|
|Pixel Size||17 μm|
|Spectral Band||8 to 14 μm (LWIR)|
|Sensitivity||<30mK (NETd) F1.0 / <50 mK (NETd) F1.0|
|Frame Rate||25 Fps (9 fps, 30fps options)|
|Focal Length / Optical Zoom||4.3mm to 129mm / 30x, motorised|
|F Number||F1.6 to F4.7|
|Horizontal Field of View||63.7° (W) to 2.32° (T)|
|Focus||Auto focus and motorised manual focus|
|Sensor||1/2.8“ CMOS Exmor (2.13MP)|
|Sensor Mode||Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Shutter||1/1 s to 1/10,000|
|Digital Zoom||12x (360x combined)|
|Video Output (PAL / NTSC)||IP (HD-SDI option)|