The Aeron is a ruggedized, fully-integrated, multi-sensor platform which is ideally suited for short to long range surveillance applications. The Aeron can be configured with a selection of electro-optical modules covering both the visible and thermal spectrum. The Aeron builds on the Oculus’s integrated, compact, form-factor allowing for larger, zoom-able uncooled and cooled thermal modules.
- Housing: Aluminium, Hard-Anodised, Marine Grade Powder Coated
- Environmental Rating: IP67
- Pan / Tilt Specs;
- Pan: 160-degrees / second, continuous rotation
- Tilt: 160-degrees / second, +90 to -30 degrees.
- Accuracy: 0.01-degrees
- Reputability: 0.05-degrees
- Power Input: 24VDC, 2A MAX
- Integrated Wiper.
- Optical Corrected, HD Glass.
- Visible Modules: SD (36x), HD-SDI (30x), HD (30x), 4K (20x), Ultra Low Light 4K
- UnCooled Thermal Modules (640x480): 14mm, 25mm, 50mm, 65mm, 100mm, 15-100mm, 26-105mm, 50-150mm
- UnCooled LR Thermal Modules (640x512): 15-75mm
- Cooled Thermal Modules (640x512): 19-275mm, 15-300mm
- White Light, IR and Covert IR Illumination
- Visible and Thermal Image Hybridisation
- Integrated Target Tracking
- 2-AXIS GYRO Stabilisation
- Image Stabilisation
Not sure which model is for you? Use the below as a starting point, however there are more factors involved than just DRI distances so our team of experts will be able to advise you further.