The Osiris is a ruggedized, fully-integrated, modular multi-sensor PTZ camera station which is ideally suited for medium to long range surveillance applications. The Osiris can be configured with a selection of electro-optical modules covering both the visible and thermal spectrum.
- Osiris Housing: Aluminium, Hard-Anodised, Marine Grade Powder Coated
- Environmental Rating: IP67
- Pan / Tilt Specs;
- Pan: up to 0.02 to 100-degrees / second, continuous rotation
- Tilt: up to 0.02 to 100-degrees / second, +90 to -90 degrees.
- Repeatability: 0.002-degrees
- Power Input: 28VDC
- Rapid release mechanism allowing for quick payload changeover in the field
- Zero backlash harmonic drive gearbox
- Visible Modules: SD, HD-SDI, HD, 4K, Ultra Low Light HD & 4K
- UnCooled Fixed Thermal Modules (640x480): 14mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 65mm, 100mm,
- UnCooled Zoom Thermal Modules (640x480) 15-100mm, 26-105mm, 50-150mm, 25-150mm, 25-225mm
- UnCooled LR Thermal Modules (640x512): 15-75mm, 25-150mm, 25-225mm, 40-300mm
- Cooled Thermal Modules (640x512): 15-300mm, 35-690mm
- SWIR Module (640x512) 50-500mm
- Long range white Light, IR and Covert IR Illumination
- Visible and Thermal Image Stabilisation
- Integrated Target Tracking
- Laser Range Finder
- Laser Illumination
Not sure which model is for you? Use the below as a starting point, however there are more factors involved than just DRI distances so our team of experts will be able to advise you further.