The Jaegar is a highly accurate, high specification PTZ platform camera capable of supporting multi sensor technologies which are suitable for maritime, border, aviation, defence, counter UAV, and perimeter applications. With a very high level of accuracy (0.0001°/ 0.0017 mRad), the Jaegar features market leading pan and tilt speeds (0.001° to 200° per second) with 360° continuous rotation, absolute positioning and advanced/specialist multi sensor options (such as Radar, RF effectors, GPS Compass, Long Range Hailers, SWIR, LRF’s, and very long range illumination).
EVO2 Jaegar Ranger
- – LWIR zoom lenses up to 20-300mm
- – 12μm pixel pitch
- – 640×512, 1024×768 (XGA) or 1280×1024 (HD) resolutions
- – Paired with a 4.3-129mm or 15-500mm HD visible sensor
- – NexOS
- Human detection up to 9.3km and vehicle detection up to 28.7km.
- – Cooled (MWIR) thermal with up to a 100-1200mm zoom lens
- – Paired with a 15-500mm or 16-1000mm (2000mm with 2x Extender) HD visible sensor
- – NexOS
- Capable of human detection up to 24.17km and vehicle detection up 31.17km.
- – Acoustic hailing providing sound up to 2km
- – Option of HD visible or LWIR thermal sensor
- – Option of long range illuminator
Capable of delivering 154db of sound pressure, which can provide clear, directional and intelligible speech at ranges up to 2km.
The Jaegar PTZ platform can be configured with the below technologies and options to suit your specific requirements. Please get in touch to discuss your requirement in more detail.
- – Uncooled thermal cameras (640×512, 1024×768, 1280×1024)
- – Cooled thermal cameras (640×512)
- – HD cooled thermal cameras (1280×720 and 1280×1024)
- – Thermal fixed lens options between 14m and 100mm
- – Thermal zoom lens options up to 100-1200mm
- – HD Low Light cameras up 1000mm (2000mm with 2x extender)
- – HD Ultra Low Light cameras up 1200mm (2400mm with 2x extender)
- – 4K Cameras
- – Long range illumination options up to 3.5km
- – 1km and 5km Laser Illumination
- – SWIR cameras
- – Electronic image stabilisation
- – Push autofocus
- – 1km Laser Illumination
- – Object tracking
- – Laser range finders (up to 20km)
- – Through shaft for mounting 3rd party devices such as radar, RF sensors
- – Counter UAV/UAS effectors/jammers
- – Smart PSU for advanced protection and remote access
- – Signal Light Gun