The Aeron is a high specification compact, rugged, mid range PTZ camera suitable for maritime, aviation, perimeter and mobile security applications. With a high level of accuracy (0.05°), the Aeron is capable of fast pan and tilt speeds (up to 160° per second) with 360° continuous rotation, absolute positioning and advanced illumination options.
The Aeron Scout and Ranger incorporate a 640 x 480 uncooled LWIR IP thermal camera. The Scout offers a 65mm or 100mm fixed lens whereas the Ranger has zoom lens options from 100mm up to 150mm. Both are twinned with a 30x zoom HD visible camera and are suitable for short to mid range security and surveillance applications.
Bridging the gap between uncooled and cooled thermal technologies, the Aeron Ranger LR is available with a 15-75mm lens. The Aeron Searcher is available as a cooled thermal (MWIR) camera with lens options up to 300mm.
Also, the Aeron is capable of supporting advanced illumination technologies.
- – Uncooled LWIR thermal sensors with lenses up to 100mm (fixed) and 25-150mm (zoom)
- – Push autofocus as standard on most zoom lens options
- – 12μm pixel pitch
- – 640×512 or 1024×768 (XGA) resolutions
- – 30x zoom HD visible sensor with a wiper as standard
- – Various mounting options
- – LRF (Laser Range Finder) measurement range up to 8km
- – Uncooled (LWIR) thermal camera with up to a 150mm zoom lens
- – HD 30:1 visible camera
- – Wiper
Capable of offering human detection up to 3.29km and vehicle detection up to 10.1km.
The Aeron mid range PTZ camera can be configured with the below technologies and options to suit your specific requirements. Please get in touch to discuss your requirement in more detail.
- – 640 x 480 Resolution uncooled thermal cameras
- – 640 x 512 Resolution Advanced uncooled LR thermal cameras
- – 640 x 512 Resolution Cooled thermal cameras
- – Thermal fixed lens options between 14m and 100mm
- – Thermal zoom lens options up to 300mm
- – Advanced illumination options
- – Gyro stabilization
- – Image fusion
- – Electronic image stabilisation
- – Push autofocus (LR and cooled)
- – 1km Laser Illumination
- – Object tracking
- – Laser range finder