The Jaegar is a highly accurate, high specification PTZ platform camera capable of supporting multi sensor technologies which are suitable for maritime, border, aviation, defence, counter UAV, and perimeter applications. With a very high level of accuracy (0.0002°/ 0.0035 mRad), the Jaegar features market leading pan and tilt speeds (0.002° to 100° per second) with 360° continuous rotation, absolute positioning and advanced/specialist multi sensor options (such as Radar, RF effectors, GPS Compass, Long Range Hailers, SWIR, LRF’s, and very long range illumination).
EVO2 Jaegar Ranger
- – LWIR zoom lenses up to 20-300mm
- – Push autofocus as standard
- – 12μm pixel pitch
- – 640×512, 1024×768 (XGA) or 1280×1024 (HD) resolutions
- – Paired with a 500mm or 1000mm HD visible sensor
Thermal human detection up to 9.3km and vehicle detection up to 28.7km.
- – Cooled (MWIR) thermal with up to a 100-1200mm zoom lens
- – HD visible camera with a 60:1, 16.7-1000mm (33.4-2000mm with the 2x extender) lens
- – Wiper
Capable of offering human detection up to 24.17km and vehicle detection up 31.17km.
- – Cooled HD thermal with a 80-960mm zoom lens
- – HD visible camera with a 60:1, 16.7-1000mm (33.4 2000mm with the 2x extender) lens
- – Wiper
Capable of offering human detection up to 30.30km and vehicle detection up 50.00km.
- – Acoustic hailing providing sound up to 2km
- – Option of HD visible or LWIR thermal sensor
- – Option of long range illuminator
Capable of delivering 154db of sound pressure, which can provide clear, directional and intelligible speech at ranges up to 2km.
The Jaegar PTZ platform can be configured with the below technologies and options to suit your specific requirements. Please get in touch to discuss your requirement in more detail.
- – Uncooled thermal cameras (640×512, 1024×768, 1280×1024)
- – Cooled thermal cameras (640×512)
- – 1280×720 and 1280×1024 HD cooled thermal cameras
- – Thermal fixed lens options between 14m and 100mm
- – Thermal zoom lens options up to 55.5-1000mm
- – HD Ultra Low Light cameras up 1000mm (2000mm with 2x extender)
- – 4K Cameras
- – Long range illumination options up to 3.5km
- – 1km and 5km Laser Illumination
- – SWIR cameras
- – Electronic image stabilisation
- – Push autofocus
- – 1km Laser Illumination
- – Object tracking
- – Laser range finders (up to 20km)
- – Through shaft for mounting 3rd party devices such as radar, RF sensors
- – Counter UAV/UAS effectors/jammers
- – Smart PSU for advanced protection and remote access
- – Signal Light Gun